We have a place for every pace! There are three membership types available and each one may be purchased as either a one of two year term. Membership is conducted by a “term year” rather than by a calendar year. For example, if you join MCRRC on June 13, 2019 for one year, your membership term will expire on June 12, 2020.
MCRRC membership is required for participation in any of our training programs – additional program registration fees apply.
Benefits of Membership
- A community of supportive running friends and training partners!
- More than 20 free professionally timed low-key races
- Year-round road and trail training programs for all levels and distances, from 5K run/walk to both first time & experienced marathon through trail ultras!
- Run performance lab
- Competitive racing team
- Weekly drop-in and pub runs
- Annual awards and social events
- Email and print newsletters with club and member highlights
- $40 – one year
- $60 – two years
One person only.
Primary + One
- $60 – one year
- $90 – two years
Married couples, domestic partners, parent +1 dependent child to age 24
- $75 – one year
- $115 – two years
Parents & dependent children to age 24
How to Join
There are a few ways to join MCRRC:
- You can join ONLINE NOW (processing fees apply) – preferred method
- You may also mail a completed Membership Form with a check made payable to “MCRRC” to:
P.O. Box 1703, Rockville, MD 20849 or bring your form and check to one of our low-key races.
- If you would like to join at one of our low-key races, simply fill out the Membership Form & bring it with you to save time!
Renewing Your Membership & Updating Information
We are pleased to announce that our membership database now lives on RunSignUp.com. You can now check to see when your membership expires, renew your membership, or update your personal information all by searching for your membership here.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have not yet “claimed” your membership record according to the instructions e-mailed to you in January, you will need to complete that before you can do anything else. If you need assistance doing this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to claim your membership.
Unsure if you are a member? Find out by searching here.
Member Bib & Chip Process
MCRRC members may participate in all of our low-key races free of charge. You will need a bib & timing chip of the current year, in order to participate. Please see the Club Race Entry Procedure page for information.
Our MCRRC-Info Communication Group is also a good place to join to learn about volunteer opportunities & other club happenings – this group is for members only. As we are in transition between groups, please contact the office to request access to this group.
If you have any other membership questions that this page doesn’t answer, please email email@example.com.