9/25/2018 – 3/26/2019 Montgomery College, Rockville Campus; 6:45 PM to 8:45 PM (*see important note below)
10/2/2018 – 3/12/2019 Rockville High School, 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (**see important note below)
THERE WILL BE NO TRACK AT THE COLLEGE ON TUESDAY 12/25/18 & 1/1/19!
THERE WILL BE NO TRACK AT ROCKVILLE HS ON TUESDAY 12/11/18 & 2/12/19!
9/26/2018 – 3/27/2019 – Montgomery College, Rockville Campus; 6:45 PM to 8:45 PM (*see important note below)
10/3/2018 – 3/13/2019 Rockville High School, 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (**see important note below)
THERE WILL BE NO TRACK AT THE COLLEGE ON WEDNESDAY 12/26/18!
* IMPORTANT! TRACK USE AT MONTGOMERY COLLEGE:
- During MCRRC’s permitted track times, the track is CLOSED to the general public & may ONLY be used for MCRRC training programs and general club member use. The track may not be used for participation in a coached program not affiliated with MCRRC.
- Please note the START TIME ABOVE for the date you plan to attend. Members ARE NOT permitted on the track prior to the listed start time and must remain outside the gate until the start time.
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted in the track under any circumstances. There may be no exceptions. Please note that this includes the infield, bleachers and any area inside the track fencing.
** IMPORTANT! TRACK USE AT ROCKVILLE HIGH SCHOOL:
- Runners are NOT PERMITTED INSIDE THE HIGH SCHOOL FOR ANY REASON. Runners are not permitted to use the restrooms inside the school. Should the stadium restrooms not be available, a port-o-john will be placed near the track for use. Failure to follow this request will result in the club’s loss of the permit at Rockville.
We thank you for your cooperation!
Weather or Other Cancellations:
MCRRC generally follows school policy on weather & other closures. The rule of thumb is, if school is cancelled, so is our workout. We will do our best to update the club in as timely manner as we can, of a known cancellation. Once we know, you will know. Cancellations will be posted here, on our Facebook page & over the MCRRC-Info listserve.
You may always contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, M – F between 7:00 AM and 3:00 PM. Hours may vary.