MCRRC is looking for runners to represent our club in local races!
Joining teams is a great way to get to know others in the club.
- We field teams in a variety of categories: Male, Female, Co-ed, Open, and Masters
- Everyone can join our teams, regardless of age or pace
- If you know of a team race that is not listed here, please contact the team coordinator.
- If you run 3 or more team races in a calendar year, you’ll qualify for a special MCRRC team premium
- Note that some races require a runner to first register as an individual before they can be placed on a team. Team submission requests do NOT grant entries to these races.
MCRRC Team Policy:
- MCRRC will support club team participation for male/female and open/masters teams with the club paying entry fees up to $50 per team (above individual entry fees). Entry fees over $50 must be approved by the board.
- All members of official MCRRC teams must be members of the club.
- A team must have “MCRRC” at the start of the team name to be considered an MCRRC team.
- All MCRRC teams must be approved and/or created by the team coordinator.
- Participation in at least three team events qualifies a member to receive an MCRRC racing team premium.