We are pleased to announce that registration is open for the 2023 Marine Corps Marathon Hospitality Suite!
THIS MESSAGE CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please take the time to read it in its entirety.
Date: Sunday, October 29, 2023 (MCM Day!) from 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM.***Extended an extra hour this year***
Location: The Westin Crystal City at Reagan National Airport (1800 Richmond Highway, Arlington, VA 22202)
Cost: $40 per person for MCRRC Members; $45 per person for non-members; $10 for children 5-12; children under 5 are FREE.
Now for the details…
• All Hospitality Suite tickets must be purchased in advance and online – there will be no ticket sales on event day.
• Everyone entering the suite must have registered – whether you are running, just spectating, not eating, eating very little, etc. No exceptions, please.
• No tickets will be mailed. The check-in volunteers will be provided a list of registrants. Your e-mail confirmation will serve as your “ticket.”
• The hospitality suite will operate from 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The doors will be locked between 8:00 AM and 11:00 AM to secure your belongings.
• While volunteers will remain on-site during this time, neither MCRRC or the volunteers are responsible for lost or stolen items.
• Coffee, tea, and juice will be provided in the morning. Lunch will be provided in the afternoon. This year’s suite will include a cash bar.
• All attendees are responsible for their own transportation to & from the hotel (no bus transportation will be provided by MCRRC).
• Participants are encouraged to use Metro to the suite before the race. Metro fees (and other transportation costs) are not included in the price of the Hospitality Suite.
• For those wanting to drive, ample free parking is located within one block from the hotel. For more information on parking, please check out the menu on the registration site.
• While the MCM offers free shuttles at the end of the race to the Crystal City area, we have been told by past participants that the service is slow. We strongly encourage you to carry a Metro card and take Metro back to the Westin following the marathon.
Click HERE for more information & to register.