Dear Members –
It’s that time again! Registration is now OPEN for the 2019 Marine Corp Marathon Hospitality Suite! PLEASE read this message in it’s entirety for some important information!
- LOCATION: Holiday Inn Rosslyn. As always, the suite will be open from 6:00 AM to 4:00 PM (doors are locked to secure the room between 8:00 AM and 11:00 AM).
- COST: The cost for the hospitality suite is $35 for each MCRRC Member, $40 for non-members and $10 for children ages 2-12. Children under the age of 2 are free. Everyone entering the suite must pay – sorry, but no exceptions.
- BUS RIDE: For $12 per rider, MCRRC will supply school bus transportation from the Shady Grove Metro to the Holiday Inn, departing at 5 AM SHARP. THERE WILL BE NO RETURN BUS RIDE, so please bring a Metro fare card for your trip back to Shady Grove. Please note that everyone who will occupy a seat must pay the fee.
- HOTEL PARKING: Anyone wishing to park at the hotel must signup for a parking pass in advance. There is NO COST to signing up for the pass; however, we must let the hotel know how many cars they should expect, making this new step necessary. You will have the opportunity to signup for a parking pass on the same page where you are asked if you would like to purchase bus fare. We will be in touch with all parking participants closer to the event when we have details from the hotel.
*** The Nitty Gritty ***
- The bus ride is optional & is NOT included in the fee for the hospitality suite. Tickets are available for additional purchase in the event store.
- The bus is being provided for MCRRC Members & their families only – other spectators must find their own transportation to the race.
- You DO NOT have to register for the hospitality suite to ride the bus. There is a separate link where you can purchase a bus ticket without registering for the suite – see details below.
- Everyone who will occupy a seat must purchase a ticket.
- THERE WILL BE NO EVENT DAY BUS TICKET SALES! Advanced purchase only. If you did not purchase a bus ticket in advance, please do not show up on event day to ride the bus. You are taking a seat away from someone who paid.
- There will be no “ticket” mailed to you – please print your confirmation. This is your bus ticket.
- If you wish to signup for hotel parking, you will be able to do this also, in the event store. This is also advanced purchase only.
*** Important Links***
- To register for the hospitality suite alone, or the hospitality suite along with a bus or parking pass, please click here.
- To purchase a bus ticket or free parking pass, WITHOUT registering for the hospitality suite, please click here.
*** Questions ***
Please contact Wendy Young, Hospitality Suite Coordinator, at email@example.com or the MCRRC Office.