Dear Members –
The MCRRC Nominating Committee, composed of Doug Watt, Mike Acuna, Larry Feidelseit, Katie Poole, Wanda Walters, and Conroy Zien, has completed their search to replace the outgoing MCRRC Board members whose terms have ended. The Nominating Committee submitted questionnaires to all interested candidates, reviewed the responses, and conducted interviews with the candidates. Additionally, we used feedback from existing board members, MCRRC personnel, our understanding of the needs of the club, and the feedback and suggestions we received from our club members in making our decisions.
The Nominating Committee would like to thank the outgoing Board Members for their service to Montgomery County Road Runners Club. As you know, volunteering for the Board is a big commitment.
A big thank you to:
- Ken Earley – Outgoing President
- Carol Braun – Outgoing At-Large Member
- Pete Haack– Outgoing At-Large Member
- Kristen Serafin – Outgoing At-Large Member
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Annual Meeting was conducted virtually and voting online. As required by the bylaws, the Nominating Committee would like to announce the results of the vote.
The new members of the 2021-2022 MCRRC Board are:
- President – Brad Stewart
- Vice President – Brian Murphy
- Secretary – Sherene Sepehri
- Treasurer – Jennifer Smith
- Member-at-Large – Connie Corbett
- Member-at-Large – Ashish Gupta
- Member-at-Large – Jefferson Lunsford
- Member-at-Large – Yvette Murphy
- Member-at-Large – Robert Palmer
We would like to thank everyone who took the time to vote online and for your patience & support as we continue to conduct our business in alternative ways. The new board is looking forward to getting to work and congratulations to all new and incumbent board members!