*** THE LAST DAY TO REGISTER FOR THE HOSPITALITY SUITE AND TO PURCHASE BUS TICKETS WILL BE OCTOBER 16TH ***
Reminder 10/16 is the LAST DAY to register for the 2017 Marine Corp Marathon Hospitality Suite and purchase bus tickets! PLEASE read this message in it’s entirety for some important information!
- LOCATION: Holiday Inn Rosslyn. As always, the suite will be open from 6:00 AM to 4:00 PM (doors are locked to secure the room between 8:00 AM and 11:00 AM).
- COST: The cost for the hospitality suite is $35 for each MCRRC Member, $40 for non-members and $10 for children ages 2-12. Children under the age of 2 are free. Everyone entering the suite must pay – sorry, but no exceptions.
- BUS RIDE: For $12 per rider, MCRRC will supply school bus transportation from the Shady Grove Metro to the Holiday Inn, departing at 5 AM SHARP. THERE WILL BE NO RETURN BUS RIDE, so please bring a Metro fare card for your trip back to Shady Grove. Parking can be difficult at the hotel, so take advantage of this convenient opportunity! Please note that everyone who will occupy a seat must pay the fee.
- DEADLINE: Registration for the Hospitality Suite will close at 11:59 PM on October 16th. The deadline to purchase bus tickets is the same – sorry, but no late or event day sales of bus tickets will be possible.
*** The Nitty Gritty ***
- The bus ride is optional & is NOT included in the fee for the hospitality suite. When registering for the suite, you will be asked if you would like to purchase bus tickets at the end of the registration.
- The bus is being provided for MCRRC Members & their families only – other spectators must find their own transportation to the race.
- You DO NOT have to register for the hospitality suite to ride the bus. There is a separate link where you can purchase a bus ticket without registering for the suite – see details below.
- Everyone who will occupy a seat must purchase a ticket.
- THERE WILL BE NO EVENT DAY BUS TICKET SALES! Advanced purchase only. If you did not purchase a bus ticket in advance, please do not show up on event day to ride the bus. You are taking a seat away from someone who paid.
- There will be no “ticket” mailed to you – please print your confirmation. This is your bus ticket.
*** Important Links***
- To register for the hospitality suite alone, or the hospitality suite + the bus, please click here.
- To purchase a bus ticket WITHOUT registering for the hospitality suite, please click here.
*** Questions ***
Please contact Wendy Young, Hospitality Suite Coordinator, at email@example.com.