Midsummer Nights Mile 2020
July 10 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Dust off those spikes for the Midsummer Night’s Mile, taking place at Rockville High School track! It is a track mile, run in heats, and part of our Championship Series.
The anticipated heats are:
- Runners with expected times greater than 8:45.
- Runners with expected times greater than 7:50 up to 8:45.
- Runners with expected times greater than 7:00 up to 7:50.
- Runners with expected times greater than 6:15 up to 7:00.
- Runners with expected times greater than 5:45 up to 6:15.
- Runners with expected times greater than 5:20 up to 5:45.
- Runners with expected times greater than 4:50 up to 5:20.
- Runners with expected times of 4:50 or less.
Our events are staffed by the hard work of our volunteers. Without them, our races wouldn’t be possible. Volunteers are needed for this event. Click here (coming soon!) to signup to volunteer!
REGISTRATION *** IMPORTANT ***:
This race is part of our low-key race series and is FREE for MCRRC Members. The process for obtaining 2020 member bibs* & chips will be changing for 2020 — more information on that will be posted soon!
If you have signed up for a personalized 2020 bib, you do NOT need to register using the above link! Your bib will be waiting for you at your first 2020 low-key race!
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS OPEN for non-members! The fee is $10 for non-members age 18 & over and $5 for non-members under 18. ** NEW FOR 2020 ** Online registration will remain open until the start of the race. Late registrants may register online before leaving the house, from their smartphone, or at the race site using one of our registration kiosks! BRING YOUR CREDIT CARD with you to register online at the race site. Online service fees will apply.