MCRRC maintains corporate charge cards for the purpose of purchasing goods and services for the club in an efficient and accountable manner.
- Purchases are to be made only by the cardholder and only in the best interest of the club. Purchases are subject to the same dollar thresholds as those included in the club bylaws for other purchases.
- Any individual purchase that is equal or greater than the current expense request reimbursement threshold of $1000.00 must be approved in advance in accordance with the club’s bylaws.
- In instances where multiple purchases are being made in support of a board-approved project, the threshold amount for individual purchases above is waived. However, the total purchased must remain within the threshold of the board approved amount.
- A full accounting of expenditures must be sent to the Treasurer in accordance with club bylaws. The accounting of expenditures must include a description and rationale for each purchase as well as purchase receipts. This accounting must tie with monthly credit card statements. Receipts for expenses incurred in support of a board approved projected must be noted accordingly for reconciliation.
- The MCRRC Board reserves the right to suspend or revoke a credit card should the cardholder not adhere to the policies above or at any time as deemed necessary. The MCRRC Board also reserves the right to revoke a cardholder’s club membership for continued abuse of a club credit card.
(Board Updated, November 2017)