Just a reminder that registration is OPEN for MCRRC’s MCM Hospitality Suite & *NEW* bus transportation to the hotel (optional)!
In light of the recent announcement from MCM about the start time change, please note that we will not be changing the departure time for the bus or the opening time for the hospitality suite.
*** Important Changes***
- LOCATION: For this year only, due to a conflict at the Holiday Inn, the MCRRC Hospitality Suite will be located at the Key Bridge Marriott, 1401 Lee Highway, Arlington. As always, the suite will be open from 6:00 AM to 4:00 PM (doors are locked to secure the room between 8:00 AM and 11:00 AM). We have a great space & a fantastic menu to offer.
- MASSAGES: There will be no massages available this year.
- COST: The cost for the hospitality suite is $35 for each MCRRC Member, $40 for non-members and $10 for children ages 2-12. Children under the age of 2 are free. Everyone entering the suite must pay – sorry, but no exceptions.
- PARKING: Parking is very limited at the Marriott and will cost $25 per car.
*** NEW THIS YEAR! For $10 per rider, MCRRC will supply school bus transportation from the Shady Grove Metro to the Marriott, departing at 5 AM SHARP. THERE WILL BE NO RETURN BUS RIDE, so please bring a Metro fare card for your trip back to Shady Grove. Parking is not guaranteed at the Marriott, so take advantage of this convenient opportunity! Please note that everyone who will be sitting in a seat must pay the fee.
*** The Nitty Gritty ***
- The bus ride is optional & is NOT included in the fee for the hospitality suite. When registering for the suite, you will be asked if you would like to purchase bus tickets.
- The bus is being provided for MCRRC Members & their families only – random spectators must find their own transportation to the race.
- You DO NOT have to register for the hospitality suite to ride the bus. There is a separate link where you can purchase a bus ticket without registering for the suite – see details below.
- Every “butt in a seat” must purchase a bus ticket.
- THERE WILL BE NO EVENT DAY BUS TICKET SALES! Advanced purchase only. If you did not purchase a bus ticket in advance, please do not show up on event day to ride the bus. You are taking a seat away from someone who paid.
*** Important Links***
- To register for the hospitality suite alone, or the hospitality suite + the bus, please click here.
- To register for the bus WITHOUT a ticket to the hospitality suite, please click here.
*** Questions ***
Please contact Ashley in the MCRRC Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or Wendy Young, Hospitality Suite Coordinator, at email@example.com.